How can I get rid of an old, black, eczema scars on my thighs? (photo)

Hello, I'm a 16 year old teenage girl. Many years ago, I had a severe chronic rash on both of my back thighs. Today, the rash has stopped but it's left huge, brownish black scars which are old, covering my thighs. The scars dont really show in the picture but in person it is much darker and obvious. This has bruised my confidence badly. How do I get rid of them fast?

Melarase AM and Melarase PM creams for dark leg scars

+2

Dark scars on the legs are common. Our office specializes in scar treatment and we feel that the best creams for skin lightening are the Melarase AM and Melarase PM creams.