How to Get Rid of Bad Discoloration, Dark Brown Dots and Scarring From Shaving Legs?

Ever since I started shaving, my pores would become inflamed and i would have extreme itchiness. But now it's stopped and I have no after effects after shaving.But i'm left with many terrible scars, dark knees, patches of darker skin and worst of all, even after many attempts at exfoliation and even waxing, dark brown spots. These spots look like discoloration around the pores of my legs. But legs are smooth and have very little bumps. I'm only 16 and it's terribly embarrassing to wear shorts.

Somethings can help

+1

There are somethings that will help

wear sunscreen to keep skin as light as possible

prescription bleaching creams may help

The scars on the legs are most likely permanent