How to Get Rid of Acne Redness?

I've just receovered from a devastating breakout recently. More unendurably, my face is filled with tons of red marks left by acne. I'd like to expedite the process of fading those red marks faster. Can anyone tell me any way to have this miracle done? By the way, I'm a non-caucasian American.

Using a pulsed dye laser for acne red spots

+1

Acne red spots can be improved with the pulsed dye laser, which I have used for years to control redness and blotchiness after acne breakouts on the face and body. 

Redness from acne

+1

Once your acne has cleared up, there are several options to treat the remaining redness. The best is a laser treatment called V-Beam. You can also try topical moisturizers.

Gary Goldenberg, MD