What kind of nose do I have? What kind of rhinoplasty is needed for me? (photos)

My nose is very big and crooked. From the side, it looks like I have a toucan's beak. People at school look at me strangely and I'm 18. I just want my nose to look natural and normal, nothing too fancy. Please help

What kind of nose do I have? What kind of rhinoplasty is needed for me?

+1
The crooked nature and the overall size can be improved with a closed rhinoplasty to produce a natural result.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Rhinoplasty issues

+1
Your nose could certainly be improved to straighten it,  and reduce the bump to give you a more balanced appearance.  Good luck.

Rhinoplasty Needed?

+1
Because your nose is deviated, wide , and large it is not proportional with the rest of your facial features. Consult with a rhinoplasty specialist so you get a natural result.

Rhinoplasty for big crooked nose

+1
The rhinoplasty procedure would involve shaving down the dorsal hump which is composed of both bone and cartilage.  Medial and lateral osteotomies will be required to straighten the nasal bones. A spreader graft composed of the patient's own cartilage most likely be required on the concave side. Virtual rhinoplasty software is available our website link below along with our photo gallery to give you an idea what can be accomplished with the procedure

Rhinoplasty

+1
Romelo Richmond, did you know the right side of your face is larger than the left? Make sure you discuss this with your surgeon before you proceed. Indeed a reduction rhinoplasty would be a good idea. Just see 3 rhinoplasty specialists who have years of experience and you should do fine. Good luck!

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Male rhinoplasty to straighten nose and remove hump etc.

+1
Male rhinoplasty to straighten nose and remove hump etc. will give u a much better looking and breathing nose. Choose a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. 

Rhinoplasty for large nose

+1
I agree that rhinoplasty might be helpful for you.  The bridge and the tip can be reduced in such a way as to keep the nose looking natural.  I would be happy to take a look at your nose.  My office is in Midlothian. 

Matthew Bridges, MD
Richmond Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

+1

Based on the photos provided you are an excellent candidate for a rhinoplasty procedure.  Bottom line is if your nose is causing you insecurity and its the first thing you notice when you look in the mirror seek a plastic surgeon in your area that specializes in the rhinoplasty procedure.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD