Is It Possible To Find Surgeon in NC, VA, DC, ATL, MD To Perform Surgery In Two Weeks?

I've Waited for 2 Months for a Consultation Only to Learn It May Be Oct 2013 Before I Can Have a TT.  is it possible to find a board certified surgeon in NC, VA, DC, ATL, MD or anywhere.....to perform surgery in 2 weeks without breaking the bank? I've already taken time off work for 4 weeks and need to get this tummy tuck with Lipo of the arms and inter thighs. I am willing to travel. This is so difficult and it's sad when you have to travel out the country to have surgery. Never knew plastic surgery was big business and so booked out. I'm looking to pay cash only. $$$$ I have my paper work

We should be able to accommodate you for tummy tuck in Atlanta.

+1

My answer is qualified because of lack of information but I don't see why we couldn't accommodate your needs in Atlanta. You can call the office for prices.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag,21-atlanta-abdominoplast.htm

+1

Dear makeoverdream,

Thank you for your post.  I am sure there are surgeons who have cancellations in your area, or across the US.  Find some surgeon's on Realself and call their offices to see if they can fit you in.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Web reference: http://www.aaaplasticsurgery.com/photo-gallery/details.cfm?ID=79&StartRow=16

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck

+1

Dear Makeoverdream.  As you can see below, most plastic surgeons are quite busy (despite the sagging economy).  Many surgeons work out of hospitals or out-patient surgery centers and therefore are at the mercy of the scheduling limitations of those institutions.  I have my own nationally accredited surgical facility and can operate as often as I want.  Many times, we have started early (i.e. 6:30am) and stayed as late as needed to accommodate patients like you that need to get in soon.  My philosophy is to try to help as many people as I can achieve the "look" they desire.   If you want to call my office and tell them you and I have been corresponding on RealSelf.com and that I said it was OK to overbook for your consult, my staff will know what to do. 

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

+1

Although I have patients booked into 2014, I operate Monday through Friday and can work patients into the schedule usually within a week or two.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tucks and liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/tummy-tuck-photo-galleries.php

Scheduling an abdominoplasty

+1

Many plastic surgeons will be booked out 4 - 6 weeks in advance, add in vacations etc.  There can be a delay between consultation and scheduling a surgery.  I would imagine that there are many fine, experienced plastic surgeons in your area that may be able to accommodate your request.  

Choose carefully!

+1

As much as you want your procedure to fit into your schedule, you may be missing an important point. The quality of your work is much more important than your schedule. I'm sure you will find someone to do what you want when you want it. But is that in your best interest? If someone is really busy, you might ask why. By the same token, if they have allot of free time, there might be a good reason. 

I strongly suggest having several consultations. Find someone with whom you click. See what they say and then plug in your schedule. Delaying a great result is better than rushing mediocrity.

Tummy tuck within 2 weeks.

+1

I would suggest you google search in the areas you would consider, to find a surgeon with results you like and then get a consultation. cancellations do occur and it may work. good luck.

Web reference: http://www.drrickrosen.com/tummy-tuck-connecticut/

Norwalk Plastic Surgeon