Do I need a breast lift or just an augmentation after breastfeeding? What should I do about my excess tummy skin? (Photo)
Doctor Answers (13)
Would need a consultation to say for sure.
Regarding the stomach, I personally am not a fan of the reverse abdominoplasty; It often tightens less than a full abdominoplasty, leaves a conspicuous scar in a very visible location, and you cannot tighten the abdominal muscles. I would recommend either performing a standard abdominoplasty or trying a non-invasive skin tightening procedure such as trusculpt. Granted the non-invasive skin tightening is no where as aggressive as abdominoplasty, but you currently have a pretty nice abdomen. You just have to decide if a well hidden scar in your bikini line is worth having a tighter abdomen.
Dual plane breast augmentation may be all that you need. Please leave your beautiful tummy alone
Based on your photographs you may well only need a dual plane breast augmentation. There is a small possibility you may need a small lift but I would do your breast augmentation first and only consider a lift if after 3-4 months you feel that you need it.
Congratulations on your excellent shape please fine a very experienced board certified plastic surgeon.
Breast implants or lift
- You have a lovely figure and three children - well done!
- Your photo does not suggest the need for a lift,
- You have lost a lot of breast tissue from pregnancy and breast feeding,
- You will need a larger implant, the exact size depends on your goals and chest anatomy,
- You will want to consider sizers between 500 and 600 cc.
- As for a reverse tummy tuck - maybe something can be done with a breast crease incision but the reverse tummy tuck goes against gravity and can be disappointing.
- See a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for a face-to-face exam to decide if it's what you want.
- You may get a little upper body tightening from the implants. Best wishes.
You might also like...
Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift(TM)
Gary Horndeski, M.D.
Secondly, in terms of your breasts, an implant alone would wotrk well to provide the shape and size you desire. Using advanced techniques during this surgery you could avoid a lift. An exam in person would be most helpful to discuss your situation. Best wishes.
Do I need a breast lift or just an augmentation after breastfeeding? What should I do about my excess tummy skin?
Breast augmentation and lift after breastfeeding
Let's start by saying that you have an amazing body after having three children and sometimes the enemy of good is perfect. You will certainly benefit from a lift along with your breast augmentation. But you need to seriously consider the risks and benefits of tightening your abdominal skin. Consultation with an American Board of Plastic Surgery board certified plastic surgeon will better define your goals, expectations and options. Good luck!
Most mommies need mommy makeover
Depends on your goals.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.