Can you have a Tummy tuck, lipo with fat transfer to hips and Brazilian butt lift at once?

I am interested in having a tummy tuck liposuction with fat transfer to hip and Brazilian butt lift. I wanted to know if you could have all procedures performed at once or is it best ti have two separate procedures. I have a c section 4 years ago and I have what I call a pouch. Tired of wearing spandex shirts to try to hold in my flabby stomach pleease help

Tummy Tuck plus BBL together

+1
Yes it is possible to do both together and doing the Tummy Tuck before doing the BBL could limit necessary fat for harvesting in order that the BBL be accomplished. So I reiterate that doing a Tummy Tuck when doing a BBL is appropriate.  The hands on assessment is absolutely necessary, but the experienced plastic surgeon is able to perform these surgeries together safely.

Bowie Plastic Surgeon

+1
In my office I have performed many cases involving a TT and simultaneous BBL. But you need to be in good health and you need to be examined to be crtain that the above proceures can be done at the same time in your case. You should consult with a Board Certified PS with extensive experience inperfoming the BBL, and who also has experience in combining the TT and BBL in ine procedure. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

+1
Sometimes a patient is a good candidate for both.  An exam would be helpful for that.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

TT and BBL

+1
Yes, TT can be done in combination with a BBL safely.
You just have to be extracareful on sitting and resting on your back. You have to be using 24/7 for at least 3-4 weeks a firm boopy pillow or a yoga mat (folded as a tube)under your thighs to prevent smashing your fat transference. You may rest on your sides (fetal position) or sometimes on your knees.
You have a beautiful body shape as a nice foundation for a great result. So feel encouraged. You will be loving your results.
Dr. Cardenas

Laura Carmina Cardenas, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck, liposuction and brazilian butt lift

+1
I think that it is best to stage the procedures because I like to harvest fat from the abdomen and performing a tummy tuck at the same time may cause problems with wound healing.