What Do You Think? (photo)

I am trying to make sure to pick the right sz implant to make sure I don't look too top heavy I am 5-0 and 115lb. I have had 3 children. What would you recommend to get a full C cup?

What Do You Think?

+2

Based on your photo and height and weight, it seems like a medium profile implant (do not go with the high profile unless you want a surgical look) in the low 300's should work. Your surgeon should make the final decision, not you.

B cup to C cup - What Size Implant?

+2

You appear to be a small B cup, assuming your right breast appears smaller because your right arm is higher than your left.  To get from a small B to a full C cup, you need to go up about 1.5 cup sizes.  At 200 cc per cup size in a smaller woman, you may need 300 cc or so.  As a reference, the average breast implant placed in the US is 350 cc.

Best Breast Implant Size for Me?

+2

Thank you for the question but, despite best intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with precise enough advice. The best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “full C cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

Implant Size

+2

Typically a woman your size will pick a gel implant in range of 300-350cc.  In my practice, after examination, I will make a recommendation of size based on your desires and what I think will give you a good result.  I then let you try on the implants and choose for yourself!  This has almost eliminated the patient that is unhappy with her size in my practice and subsequent implant size changes.  Good Luck!

Reading Plastic Surgeon

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+1
I would suggest around 330cc implants placed under the muscle to look as natural as possible and reduce the chance of seeing the top of the implants

Size

+1

I think you have pretty symmetrical breasts. Your left nipple and areola is pointing a little more to the side and not at the same level as the right. You need to be measured for proper sizing

Breast augmentation

+1

Thanks for your inquiry and the picture.  My colleagues have already explained some of my answer, I wanted to emphasize different points.  First, you have significant breast asymmetry in size and nipple areolar position and your surgeon and surgical plan needs to address this.  Secondly, I recommend you try on sizers with a board certified plastic surgeon because bra sizes are not standardized and your idea of a full C may be slightly different then what your plastic surgeon is proposing.  Good luck.

What size to get to be a full C

+1

An in person exam is obviously the best way to decide on size. However, if you just want an idea of implant sizes that might be appropriate for you, I would recommend a range of 350 to 400cc to get to a full C. Best of luck.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Choosing the right breast implant

+1

To choose the right implant for you, it really is best to go for an exam in person so that you can be properly evaluated.  Good luck.

Implant size

+1

Without an examination, it is hard to recommend the best implant size for you.  The average implant size is 300cc to 350cc.  You can expect to increase your breast by a full cup size.  Discuss your expectations and concerns with your Plastic Surgeon prior to your surgery.