Ribbon Lift Doctors in London?

Are there any surgeons in London who have good reports on performing Ribbon lift?

Facelift

+2
The "Ribbon Lift" is in fact an actual procedure. I believe it is performed with the use of the endotine ribbon. It is "effective" for neck and jowls and there are even ribbons for the mid face. I think that most surgeons would prefer to use techniques which have with stood the test of time and your results from a mini lift would likely be as impressive as the ribbon lift, and not as dramatic as a full face lift. I would find a surgeon who you are comfortable with, not shop for someone who performs a procedure that has no long term proven efficacy.

Chevy Chase Facial Plastic Surgeon

Not a great idea

+1

the operation you inquired about has had some significant complications and difficult to repair.i have seen several with bunching problems ,infections and large lump. i assume that you are in the uk.if persistent, contact baps. cheers.

Cap Lesesne, MD

Fixation ribbon

+1

I have no personal experience with this device. From what I have read on the web it appears the ribbon lift is a new technique that used a fixation device called an endotine ribbon. There is a small incision made near the ear and a ribbon device with barbs is placed to support the tissues of the face giving a lifted appearance. This is a new type of thread lift device. The ribbon is designed to be absorbed by the body after a few month just leaving the barbs behind. I would suggest visiting the website for The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons to locate a plastic surgeon for consultation.

Robert Vitolo, MD

Ribbon Lift

+1

This sounds like another marketing gimmick facelift. I have never heard of a ribbon lift but if you are looking for a facelift, why not see several plastic surgeons who are board certified and ask their opinions as far as what to do for your face.

Good Luck!

Steven Schuster, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon