How Much Does Ribbon Facelift Cost?

Who performs the ribbon facelift and where is it available? How much would it cost?

Ribbon Facelift Procedure

+2

As you can see from the many responses below, the ribbon facelift procedure has lost much of its luster in terms of being a reliable method of facial rejuvenation. In concept, it would be nice to use a ready made ribbon to help lift the facial soft tissues in a minimally invasive way. Unfortunately, the results with the ribbon lift were largely less than satisfactory. You would be better off focusing on other methods of facial rejuvenation that will give you more bang for your buck.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ribbon facelift cost

+2

The ribbon face lift may cost you more than you would like if you have a complication.  I am not a big fan of placing these devices in the lower face where they may be more palpable. and noticeable.

I don't know how much surgeons charge for a ribbon facelift but whatever it is, it's too much.

+2

A ribbon facelift is and ersatz shortcut.  It's a lousy operation that introduces unnecessary foreign material into the facelift.  Go to someone who knows how to safely to a good facelift and doesn't need gimmics to get patients.

The ribbon facelift

+2

The ribbons are just basically specialized sutures and can be used to supercharge a Facelift but in no way are meant to provide a minimal or nonsurgical Facelift result as first hoped.  I have a huge experience with these ribbons and I use them very selectively at this point. 

On certain people they can really add an excellent degree of definition to a face at the same time as a real Facelift.  The cost is similar to that of a normal Facelift.  You are guaranteed to be unhappy if you a ribbon lift alone, meaning an in office nonsurgical type of procedure, it just doesn't work unfortunately.  Hope that helps.

Jason B. Diamond, MD

Be careful about ribbon facelifts

+2

Just as the Threadlift died on the vine, so will probably the ribbon lift.  Unless you properly release the skin from the deeper tissues and tighten the muscles and remove the extra skin, you won't have a long lasting and great result.  Please check the photos on my web site for comparison.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Ribbon facelift

+2

The ribbon facelift uses an Endotine "ribbon" to elevate the tissues. Multiple different types of materials to perform these minimally invasive facelifts have been advocated. Some of the early products were taken off the market for multiple reasons, including lack of effectiveness and complications. You want to have an effective procedure with minimal complications. Time tested procedures are safe and effective. Be careful of hype and marketing. Discuss it with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Find out how long the product has been used, what are the complications, what are the results and what is the longevity of the result.

Hope this helps.

Tracy Pfeifer, MD

Avoid gimmick names for surgery.

+2

We have said many times that among plastic surgeons there is no such thing as the "ribbon, week-end, lifestyle,etc" face lifts. There are only facelifts of different types depending on how much needs to be done. See a facelift specialist who has years of experience to guide you and tailor the procedure to what you need, not what they do!

You get what you pay for and when it sounds too good to be true, it is!