I Want to Have my Rib Graft Removed from my Nose. Will Recovery Be the Same As the Original Procedure?

I only want the rib graft removed from my nose and nothing else. I know my nose will not go back to it's origianl state. I wanted to know if my recovery time will likely be shorter then the origainl sugery. And the likelyhood of my needing to be packed if my nose does not need to be broke. Thaks in advance

Recovery after removal of nasal rib graft

+1

The recovery time will be about the same but the pain etc. during recovery should be less because you are not making a fresh cut in the ribs. You should not need packing if all that is being done is removal of the rib graft.