Rib Cartilage Onlay Graft. Shifted and Too Narrow? (photo)

I have had 3 rhinoplasties in the past. An onlay rib graft was put on my bridge in the last one. Unfortunately, it has shifted and appears to be too narrow relative to width of the underlying natural structure. What can be done about this? Does it require replacing the graft with another one, or can this one be somehow salvaged?

Narrow Rib Graft Has Shifted

+1

It is difficult to answer your question with one limited photograph.  I need to see a full set of nasal pictures as described on my website. The graft can be epositioned and possibly augmented with additional cartilage if necessary.