What if a rib cartilage breaks 2 months after rhinoplasty?

I had a rhinoplasty 2 months ago, but now there is a gap in the bridge. I think the rib cartilage is broken,and If the cartilage is broken what are the complications that can occur. What will i have to do if it is broken.

Bridge Gap Broken Rib Cartilage?

Without the benefit of pictures or an examination, it is very difficult to give you sound advice. Rib cartilage might warp but is doesn't usually break. I am not sure what is causing the gap but it would be nice to see a picture.
Consult your surgeon.

Best wishes

West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Rib caritlage

The use of costal cartilage to reconstruct a nose requires a longer healing period. I would be patient and reassess the result with your surgeon.

Jose E. Barrera, MD, FACS
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Wait for final healing

Without a photo it is difficult to discern what you mean by a gap, but it's likely too early for a rib graft to warp.  It's possible you might be feeling the edge or end of the graft.  Be patient, waiting at least 6 months, to determine a final outcome.

John Frodel, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon