Rib cartilage already reabsorbs in nose? not even 1 week post op?

I just had rib cartilage revision rhinoplasty close to 1 week post op. Before this, i have a portion of rib cartilage already in my nose. Doctor has now inserted a new piece of graft to the existing one to augment height. But even now, I am seeing the height seems to decrease. Is the rib cartilage already absorbing in my nose? He mentioned that my blood circulation may be affected due to multiple surgeries. What are the chances of cartilage's further absorption in my nose?

+1

The swelling may have decreased, but I suspect the rib graft is still intact.  An exam would be necessary to confirm.

Rib cartilage issues/

+1

At one week I would doubt that your rib cartilage is being absorbed. Usually if cartilage absorbs it is over months to years.