I Had a Rhynoplasty One Year and 2 Month Ago, and It Looks a Bit Deviated? (photo)

I had a rhynoplasty one year a 2 months ago, the doctor reduce the tip and took it up also a bit reshape of my septum. But now I can see in my front pics that my nose or in this case the septum is a bit deviated. I wonder if it is because still swelling or because I really do have a deviated septum after all. Or what do you think it can be? Thanks so much.

Crooked Nose After Rhinoplasty

+1

Dear Lili,

Some patients who have a think skin require more than a year for their swelling to subside and their final results to be confirmed.

So I would recommend that you be a little more patient and if a revision is required to correct your nasal deviation and asymmetries, then you will be all ready for it.

Please do keep in mind that a revision is more delicate than the primary Rhinoplasty usually. A surgeon with extensive experience in the field is your best best for commendable results.

Best of luck to you and thank you for your inquiry.

Dr. Sajjadian

Deviated Septum 14 Months after Rhinoplasty

+1

Without a physical examination it is difficult to determine if you have a deviated septum. Fourteen months after surgery this is not secondary to swelling.

Rhinoplasty

+1

Some asymmetry of the nose is normal.  It would be nice to see if you had that prep.  If you want it straightened further, grafts may help but may make it wider in the mid vault.  But, it will never be perfectly straight.

Nasal deviation follwoing rhinoplasty

+1

Thank you for your questions and the pictures. I agree with you there is some deviation. But overall outcome from the photos you provided looks good. If you still want to correct the deformity, you will need  cartilage grafts placed along the septum. For more accurate diagnosis of the deformity clinical exam is needed.

Moneer Jaibaji, MD

Rhinoplasty

+1

You have a deviation of bony part of your nose partly due to your facial asymmetry which everyone has. It can be corrected with revision rhinoplasty. I would also address your wide nasal base with alar repositioning technique in order to further refine your nose.

Mohsen Tavoussi, MD, DO
Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

I Had a Rhynoplasty One Year and 2 Month Ago, and It Looks a Bit Deviated?

+1

Photos are very helpful. In my opinion leave well enough alone. You look good. Yes there is a minor deviation but to undergo another operation after a year+ would be something I would nit recommend.