Rhynoplasty Without Bone Reconstruction Cost Estimate

I am wondering if i could get a cost estimate if all I want is to make my nose straight but only by slightly moving the lower part of my nose to the right and removing some of the lower left cartilage but without any bone reconstruction

Rhinoplasty Fees

+1

The fees for a Rhinoplasty are based on a number of factors including your location, the exact nature of the procedure,  the surgical center fee, anesthesia fees, etc. It would be impossible to quote a fee as it will mainly depend on how to correct your specific concern. My suggestion would be to discuss your concerns with a Board Certified Facial Plastics Surgeon. Upon consultation and examination you will have an idea on cost.

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

The Cost Of Rhinoplasty Does Not Change Significantly Where Bone Work Is Done Or Not

+1

Satrightening a nose is never as easy as it may look. It may appear that a little tweak or movement at the tip will make it straight but it is rarely so simple or so limited. While bone work (osteotomies) may not be needed, that does not change the cost or effort to perform a straightening rhinoplasty in any appreciable amount. In general, the total cost of rhinoplasty is in the range of $6,000 to $8,500.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Rhinoplasty estimate

+1

Very difficult to give you an estimate without examining your nose. But open rhinos run around 6 to 9 thousand dollars.

Arian Mowlavi, MD
Laguna Beach Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty without Bone Work

+1

There is very little difference in the cost of surgery with or without bone work. Don't compromise your result to save a little money. Cost will vary depending on your location and the experience of your surgeon. The best surgeon is not necessarily the most expensive.

Cost of rhinoplasty.

+1

What you are describing is a rhinoplasty. The cost varies based on the skill and experience of the surgeon and the work involved. The average cost would be $5,000 - $12,000.

Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

Typically the whole nose is considered in a rhinoplasty. You may be a candidate for tip work with minimal bony work, it all depends on what your nose looks like. The cost will be between $4500 and $8500 which includes surgeons fee , facility fee and anesthesia fees.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Rhinoplasty

+1

Without an exam it is hard to say what exactlyh needs to be done. In NYC rhinoplasty surgery can cost from $5000-$15000 depending upon what needs to be done.