Had A Revision Rhino 1 Month Ago and Nostril and Tip Look Very Swollen?

Hi im 17 years old and i had a nose job over 9 months ago. For the most part my nose swelling went down after 6 months. It didn't swell that much but it was okay with drinking. I had my tip and bridge narrowed and a bump removal. I had another procedure a month ago that makes the nostrils narrowed which involved cutting skin from inside the nostril and putting stitches. After a week it looked great but now it looks terrible both the nostril and tip look very swollen from a week ago i went out dr

Post-operative swelling

+1

WIth an alar base reduction, swelling will peak around one week following your procedure.  Residual swelling may linger for 6 months to a year, but will go down considerably over the next few weeks.  You will generally see the final result right away.   At this stage, it would be best for you to communicate any concerns to your surgeon and follow his or her post-operative guidelines. Thanks and good luck!

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Swelling 1 month after revision

+1

Swelling after nostril and tip revision swell the most and the longest after revision. Relax it will subside with time

Richard Ellenbogen, MD

Swelling 1 Month after Nasal Base Reduction

+1

Residual, temporary swelling may be present 1 month after nostril and nasal base reduction. At this time be patient and followup with your surgeon.