Rhinoplasty Years Ago. Can't Breath Properly and Inside is Swollen and Red?

hello, I had my rhynoplasty years ago. My main problem is that i can`t breathe properly and it seems like the inside of my nose is swollen and red. My other concern is that my nose is not straight and the other thing is that i had a dead skin on the tip of my nose and i removed it, now the skin is thinner. how could i thicken the skin? how could i reduce the swelling in my nose and should i get a revision free from my doctor because my nose ended up not really straight?

+2

If you are having breathing difficulties and the nose is crooked, then a rhinoplasty along with possible septoplasty or other maneuvers will be needed to help with these problems.  If you had the surgery years ago, you may want to consider seeing your original surgeon for a discount.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.