3 Months Post-Rhinoplasty I Feel Something Lodged Inside, What Can I Do?

i had my Rhinoplasty about 3 months ago, ever since my surgery i feel like there is something stuck in 1 hole of my nose, and i cant seem to get it out. i tried neti potting and it didn't help, and more than 1 occasion i found piece of thread coming out of my nose, i am happy with the nose job but this feeling in my left nose really bothers me, any idea what it could be?

See your surgeon for followup if you suspect a problem

It is always a good idea to return to your surgeon for followup after Cosmetic Plastic Surgeries.  If you feel something unusual in your nose, it is a good idea to see if there is something he/she needs to take care of.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

525 Oak Centre Dr
San Antonio, TX 78258

Post-rhinoplasty issues

If you feel something in yorur nose and you pulled out suture, you  may want to be evaluated by your surgeonto make sure everything is ok.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Something Inside Nose 3 Months Post Rhinoplasty

I'm sorry, but I cannot see the inside of your nose on my screen. I suggest that you call your surgeon for an appointment to examine you. The good news is that you are "happy with the nose job".

416 N Bedford Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Something in Nose after Rhinoplasty

Occasionally a suture may cause this problem. See your surgeon who can take a look inside.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

2333 W Irving Park Rd
Chicago, IL 60618

If you feel something inside your nose, see your surgeon.

It is a simple matter for your surgeon to look in your nose and see if there is any obstruction.  Make an appointment and let him handle it.

365 East Paces Ferry Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30305