3 Months Post-Rhinoplasty I Feel Something Lodged Inside, What Can I Do?

i had my Rhinoplasty about 3 months ago, ever since my surgery i feel like there is something stuck in 1 hole of my nose, and i cant seem to get it out. i tried neti potting and it didn't help, and more than 1 occasion i found piece of thread coming out of my nose, i am happy with the nose job but this feeling in my left nose really bothers me, any idea what it could be?

See your surgeon for followup if you suspect a problem

+1

It is always a good idea to return to your surgeon for followup after Cosmetic Plastic Surgeries.  If you feel something unusual in your nose, it is a good idea to see if there is something he/she needs to take care of.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Post-rhinoplasty issues

+1

If you feel something in yorur nose and you pulled out suture, you  may want to be evaluated by your surgeonto make sure everything is ok.

Something Inside Nose 3 Months Post Rhinoplasty

+1

I'm sorry, but I cannot see the inside of your nose on my screen. I suggest that you call your surgeon for an appointment to examine you. The good news is that you are "happy with the nose job".

Something in Nose after Rhinoplasty

+1

Occasionally a suture may cause this problem. See your surgeon who can take a look inside.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS
Ohio Plastic Surgeon

If you feel something inside your nose, see your surgeon.

+1

It is a simple matter for your surgeon to look in your nose and see if there is any obstruction.  Make an appointment and let him handle it.