Rhinoseptoplasty, After One Year Suddenly I Can't Breathe Anymore? (photo)

More than one year ago I had a rhinoplasty for deviated septum and swollen turbinates, removed the dorsal hump and made the tip smaller. You can see the pictures after 8 months, 10 months and now. Last november the ridge of the nose hurt very much for a couple of weeks, but I was breathing normally. Now for one month and more I have the same pain (needle-like + dull under skin) and inside it's swollen like a cold, also the turbinates, and I can't breathe almost at all. Suggestions?

How unfortunate

+1

It is not obvious from your pictures .I recommend you visit your original surgeon for an examination.It  is unusual for you to have these symptoms at this time

Rhinoseptoplasty, After One Year Suddenly I Can't Breathe Anymore?

+1

Yes, you should go see the Rhinoplasty Surgeon that did your Rhinoplasty as he/she knows what was done during your Rhinoplasty.  If, for some reason, that's not an option then you should have a few consultations with experienced Rhinoplasty Surgeons that understand and follow the proper aesthetics of facial (and nasal) beauty for the creation of a naturally, more attractive nose and face.

Suddenly Can't Breathe 1 Year Post Septorhinoplasty

+1

It is very rare to have the sudden onset of pain and nasal obstruction 1 year after a septorhinoplasty. Your pictures do not show a possible cause. I would like to see your operative report to determine what was done during your surgery; for example were grafts or implants used? You need an examination to diagnose the cause. I'm sorry I could not provide a possible explanation.