Considering Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I'm a 16 year old girl. I hate the tip of my nose it looks like a huge bulge and it just makes my nose look huge, especially when I smile. I just wanted to know how much this would cost, if it would work out, how it would be done, etc.?

Considering rhinoplasty?

+1

It is possible to subtly refine the nasal tip with rhinoplasty surgery. In general, the cost of a primary rhinoplasty can range from $10,000 - $15,000 depending on the individual circumstances of the patient. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Web reference: http://www.spaldingplasticsurgery.com/face/rhinoplasty/

Tip rhinoplasty

+1

Tip rhinoplasty is a straightforward procedure.  When you find a surgeon in your area, you can see if other changes in your nose would help balance your nose in relation to your appearance, as this is often the case.  Your surgeon can do this with computer imaging software. 

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Considering Rhinoplasty?

+1

Thanks for the question and posting photos. Best due to your age to seek in person evaluations with a parent from boarded surgeons in your area. 

Narrowing a bulbous tip

+1

Refinement of the nasal tip involves a suturing technique to narrow the tip cartilages in combination with cartilage removal when needed. Also important to make sure that the new tip balances with the remainder of the nose so a full rhinoplasty may be needed. Virtual rhinoplasty software is available on our site review to see what your new nose tip may look like.

Web reference: http://seattle-rhinoplasty.com

Tip rhinoplasty

+1

A tip rhinoplasty is a relatively straightforward procedure to refine the tip of the nose. The fees will vary around the country.

Considering Rhinoplasty?

+1

The cost depend on multiple variable.Of course it work out, depend on PSurgeon.

And the rest is an surgery, wit postoperative.

Spanish translation provided by doctor:

El costo depende de multiples variables. Por supuesto que es una solucion, depende del CPlastico. Es una cirugia, con su correspondiente postoperatorio.

Argentina Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for the bulbous tip with thin skin.

+1

Rhinoplasty for the bulbous tip with thin skin is only for experienced rhinoplasty surgeons since the thin skin will show every small irregularity. For 35 years I have used several different techniques to avoid this. The cost is $7500 depending on whether anything else needs to be done when I examine your nose.

Rhinoplasty for Tip Concerns

+1

The tip can be refined as you would like with a closed rhinoplasty.  The cost will probably vary from $5000 to $10000 or so.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php