Should I Get Rhinoplasty? Crooked, Pointy, Dorsal Hump? (photo)

I really hate my nose. It's a little crooked and it's pointy with a dorsel hump. Does it look like I should get a nose job? If yes, then what shoul I have done? Tip and bump done or just one?

Should I have rhinoplasty?

+1

Rhinoplasty is a personal decision, and is completely up to the patient. For the right candidate, rhinoplasty surgery can make great improvements to the nose. A rhinoplasty can help improve the appearance of a crooked nose. It is not possible to get the nose 100% straight, but improvements can be made. I would recommend a consult with a board certified and experienced rhinoplasty specialist. He or she may use computer imaging software to morph a photo of you and give you an idea of how the final result of surgery may appear. This also serves as a great communication tool, as you will be able to critique the image and give feedback. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Rhinioplasty to fix crookedness and hump

+1

If your crooked nose, dorsal hump and tip bother you it makes the most sense to treat all 3 issues at once.

It should be possible to make your nose straighter along with refining your bridge and tip.

You can learn more about this type of rhinoplasty at my web reference link below.

Thomas A. Lamperti, MD

Should I Get Rhinoplasty? Crooked, Pointy, Dorsal Hump?

+1

Best to obtain IN OERSON consultations from boarded doctors in your city. I choice full rhinoplasty. Good Luck 

Nose refinement

+1

Rhinoplasty for this type of nose would involve osteotomies to straighten the  nasal  bones, some tip refinement and  shaving off  the dorsal hump.  The pictures show that you are a good candidate for a rhinoplasty refinement. You are more than welcome to try out our virtual rhinoplasty software our website if you want to see  what your new nose may look like

Rhinoplasty Candidate

+1

Hi Mem,

If you truly do not like your nose, then you should consult with a few rhinoplasty specialists.  A well performed rhinoplasty will help you achieve your goals of a straighter, more refined nose that is in harmony with your other facial features.  Most importantly do choose your rhinoplasty surgeon most carefully.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD

Rhinoplasty Surgery Results

+1

Rhinoplasty surgery can create a narrower, straighter nasal appearance.
If you don't like your nose, you should consult a reputable rhinoplasty surgeons to see what might be achieved. On front view, your nose appears wide, crooked and slightly long for your facial balance. On profile, your tip appears a little over-projected and could be shorter. You should discuss your concerns with your surgeon. Good luck.

Steven L. Ringler, MD, FACS
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty?

+1

If you are unhappy with the appearance of your nose, it certainly can be improved. Best to go for a consultation.

Should I get a Rhinoplasty?

+1

If you do not like the hump and your crooked nose a rhinoplasty will improve your appearance. Have the work done by an experienced rhinoplasty specialist because correction of a crooked nose is a challenging operation.

Rhinoplasty for crooked nose with a bump and bulbous tip.

+1

If you wish to have your nose straightened,with refinement of the tip and rival of the bump this can be achieved to give a prettier nose and you may breathe better as well. 

Well-performed Rhinoplasty Surgery may result in a narrower, straighter nasal appearance.

+1

If you hate your nose, you may benefit from a consultation with several reputable rhinoplasty surgeons to see what might be achieved. On front view, your nose appears wide, and on profile, your tip appears over-projected and under-rotated.

Computer imaging may be helpful in demonstrating what to expect after well-performed surgery.

Hope this helps you, and all the best.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon