Rhinoplasty - would it improve my face and the shape of my nose? (photo)

So i feel that i am not so goodlooking...my biggest issue is the nose so my question is would this improve my face and can my shape of nose be done good...i want a smaller nose and a better tip...my tip is to droppy....also what other facial operations do i need...i would really need the help so i can do the right operation!

Changing Facial Features

+1

Your nose can be reduced in size and the tip refined to achieve a natural result which is proportional to the surrounding facial features. In addition consider augmentation  of your cheeks with fillers, fat, or preferably a permanent implant to improve the projection and contour.