How Much is a Rhinoplasty?

i am 17 female and my mom gave me the option to get a nose job. but i dont know how much will it be. all i want done is to have a small bump removed its not very noticeable but i want it gone. another problem is i have a phobia to needles so i was wondering if its possible for them to put me out before i get any needles close to me. specially the IV needle i get really nervous and can pass out so thats a problem.

How much is rhinoplasty?

+1

The cost of rhinoplasty depends on several things. The surgeon, the nose and the city. The better known the surgeon, the higher the fee usually. The more difficult the nose, the longer the operative time and cost. The larger the city, the more expensive the operation.

In the Toronto region the average cost of a primary rhinoplasty is $5,500. The spread is between $3,000 and $9,000. You might see as low as $1,000 or as high as $13,000, but these would be very usual and uncommon.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

+1

Your phobia of needles need not be a concern, as sedation prior can help with anxiety and make you sleepy.  The reduction of a dorsal hump can be done with a closed rhinoplasty (no external scars).  You may be able to find someone who would do this surgery for $4000 or $5000, but pick the surgeon you like.