Revision Rhinoplasty in March. Still Have Hump, But it is Soft?

Hi there - I had Rhinoplasty last November and a small revision at the same surgeon in March this year since my nose was crooked after the operation due to a bigger hump on the one side. I now still have a hump on the same side but if feels soft - if I press on it it will go down only to stand back up after a few seconds. Can this be cartilage? I can almost feel the rim.... Must this be corrected surgically or will it go down with time? Thank you

Residual hump after rhinoplasty

+1

If it's soft, it could be cartilage or it could be skin or the underlying subcutaneous tissue.  If it's cartilage, it will not resolve with time.  If it's just scar tissue or swelling in and under the skin, it could go down.  Touch base with your surgeon as she/he will be best suited to answer.