Unhappy After Second Round of Rhinoplasty. What Can I Do?

First Rhinoplasty: 10 months ago.Main concern: hump but brigde was narrowed, cartilage removed from tip and lifted. Had to go back in March as I developed a huge hump on the side where original hump was removed - nose looked crooked. After second surgery still a hump - it feels like cartilage and not happy with tip. Also have alot of scar tissue. Afraid to go back to original surgeon. Rhinoplasty revision specialist here in SA doesn't want to operat ever - What to I do? - Cant accept my nose!

Revision rhinoplasty specialist

+1

Seek other revisions rhinoplasty specialists and get another opinion.  Many offer Skpe consults to make it easier for you to have an initial visit.   

Seek out a revision specialist even if they are out of your area

+1

For complex revision problems you may need to seek treatment from a revision expert who may be out of your geographical area. Don't be discouraged if one surgeon feels he or she cannot help you--there are a number of skilled revision experts throughout the U.S.

David W. Kim, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon