Rhinoplasty 1 Year Postop -disappointed with Results? (photo)

Who would be happy with this result? It's tweaked looking, hawklike on the one side, and far too narrow. I wanted a less wide nose and one that wasn't so high-bridged. It is still high-bridged and is now pinched way in, and it's just awful. I can't even hide these flaws with my glasses. I am ashamed, embarassed and feel like a freak. If I had known that this would happen, I would never have had it done. I did lots of research before I chose a reputable plastic surgeon. What are my options now?

Disappointed with Rhinoplasty Result

+1

While the before and after photos don't give enough info for me to provide you with clear guidance, I can tell you that your assessment is correct. I'm afraid you will require a significant revision. I recommend finding a reputable surgeon in your area who has experience performing revision rhinoplasty.

If you have further questions, please contact me.

Good luck!

Dr. A

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurgeonuae.com

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Result 1 Year after Surgery

+1

You have been patient, but your nose will not improve in the future. I agree with your criticisms. Unfortunately, your only option is to find an experienced revision rhinoplasty specialist.

+1

Yes I see your issues but the posted series of photos are of little help in determining what next surgery you need. It is a revision rhinoplasty with grafting but best to be seen in person by boarded rhinoplasty docs in your city. 

Pollybeak Appearance

+1

Hi,

Its a little difficult to discern your pics but it appears that you have a slight pollybeak deformity. You may also have had too much lower lateral cartilage removed. Your welcome to send some good lateral and frontal pics and I can image them for you.

Dr.S.

Web reference: http://rhinoplastysurgeonnewyork.com/rhinoplasty-surgery-complications.htm