Nose Getting Bigger After Rhinoplasty?

I had a nose job in Feb. of 2009 and its now June 2010. At first my nose was a lot smaller and I noticed about 6 or 8 months ago it started to get bigger and lose its shape that it had when I first got it. I havent gained or lost a big amount of weight. Will my nose get smaller or is this my results?

NoseGetting Bigger

+1

It sounds like your nose is getting wider as it loses projection and definition. As you know, this is not normal. Talk to  your surgeon and get a second opinion from a revision rhinoplasty specialist.. 

Nose bigger after rhinoplasty.

+1

The nose should be getting smaller with more shape at this time. See an experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon to discuss your options.