Rhinoplasty Gone Wrong, San Diego, CA?

I had 4-rhinoplastys over period of 15 yrs. I have met with many doctors, many were scammers. Each time, I blow my nose, patches of blood comes out. My nose is still crooked. I am unable to breathe from one of my nostrols. Dr. Escalada currently out of pratice or retired. I was awake durning two of the surgerys. From the cutting my nose, to the doctor convo, to feeling the blood dripping-off my face, bandaging me, the doctor saying "shut your eyes", and the feeling of shaving my skin.

Unsatisfactory result after revision rhinoplasty

+1

The best suggestion at this time is either do nothing or get a consultation with someone who performs rhinoplasty revisions.  At that time ask to see examples of similar problems so that you can appreciate if this physician is capable of correcting your problem.  Also the surgeon should be able to explain to you what they find and how they would approach it and their expected success rate.  If you are not getting the answers to all of your questions, you need to find someone else.  You need to be 100% comfortable with the surgeon.

Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

4 Problematic Rhinoplasties

+1

If you are continuing to have problems and you would like the problems improved, I would recommend you come in for consultation. 

Nightmare Rhinoplasty!

+1

I am sorry to hear that things went so poorly with your previous operations.  Theses are not proud moments for those of us who do many rhinoplasty operations with the highest standards for safety, results and patient comfort in mind.  Please make sure you see a surgeon who specializes in revision operations.

Jay Calvert, MD

Complications after Rhinoplasty?

+1

I'm sorry to hear about the complications you have experienced after rhinoplasty surgery. I  am sure there are many well-qualified plastic surgeons to help you with revisionary rhinoplasty surgery in your area. I would suggest starting with the American Board of Plastic Surgery  and/or Facial Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on rhinoplasty surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.