2 Months After Rhinoplasty, Have Pressure Sore from Where Skin Was Folded Back During Surgery, What Should I do?

I had rhinoplasty seven weeks ago. Apparently while my nasal skin was folded back during surgery, I developed what my doctor calls a pressure sorel Now I have a scar and also a dent at the center of my nose. I look worse than before surgery. What can I do?

Scar after rhinoplasty

+1

When the scar is soft and mature you may be a candidate for an injectable filler to improve the contour.  You should probably be doing scar massage and using moisturizers until then.  Find out what your surgeon has to offer and consider a second opinion from a board certified plastic surgeon..

Rhinoplasty and pressure sore.

+1

You need to have your surgeon examine this and tell you what he plans to do. You can also get a second opinion from an experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon.