Rhinoplasty Lumpiness - 3 Weeks Post Op

3 weeks post rhinoplasty to correct hump and over-projection of tip. i love the way my nose looks now but just concerned about a little bit of lumpiness around where the hump used to be that i can feel but only see on certain angles. is this normal? also, i know im supposed to be swollen but my tip seems huge to be which is kind of depressing. do the little bumps where the hump was eventually go away? and when should i expect my tip to look a little normal? it looks really goofy! help please!

Wait at least 3 months, not 3 weeks to assess nose kjob results

+1

I would concur with Dr. Fleming's advice. Your healthy scar tissue is still forming for 6 weeks after surgery and it is too early to make any long term recommendations.  This doesn't mean that you will not need a revision but there is nothing you can or should do about it at this time so be patient.

"Lumpiness" 3 Weeks after Rhinoplasty

+1

It is impossible for you to predict your final result 3 weeks after rinoplasty. As swelling resolves your nose will change dramatically. The tip will continue to improve for 9-12 months. Patience!