Rhinoplasty Upturned Tip?

I recently had septo/asian rhino. I wanted very little changes. my doctor assured me that she was going to raise my bridge only define my tip a little bit. It's day 11 since surgery &it seems like most of the swelling has gone down and it's set. My bridge is too high & my tip, although more defined is upturned and rounder on my side profile I look like a freak.also making my front view weirder by showing more of my nostrils. It doesn't look like much more swelling will subside what do I do?

Rhinoplasty Upturned Tip?

+1

After 10 days, your nose will be extremely swollen, and I would not contemplate a revision for at least 6 months.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Still swollen at this point

+1

Hello. At eleven days you are still far from your final results and I would advise you to be patient. Rhinoplasty patients will not see the true outcome of their surgery until roughly one year after the initial operation. Any unsatisfactory results can be attributed to swelling at this point.

Jaime Perez, M.D.
Rhinoplasty specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD

10 days is too short time to evaluate the final results of a Rhinoplasty

+1

In order to give an accurate review is required to analyze the pictures of before and after surgery,

but I can tell you that 10 days is too short time   to evaluate the final results, the only thing  you can do now is be patient and wait, the  edema will  take several weeks to months to disappear completely

Jose Luis Acosta Collado, MD

Rhinoplasty and upturned

+1

Sorry, but it is difficult to comment without photos.  At ten days I doubt much swelling has gone away. It will take months.