Rhinoplasty Two Years Ago - Tip Still Crooked? (photo)

I had rhinoplasty done about two years ago, during which my nose was broken and reset. Everything turned out fine except for my tip - which is crooked and feels swollen and squishy. Is there anything I can do about this without having to resort to revision surgery?

Crooked Tip After Rhinoplasty

+1

Since it has been two years since your initial rhinoplasty and you are still experiencing trouble with your nose, it seems that your best option will most likely be a revision rhinoplasty. You should be completely healed by now and experiencing final results. I suggest visiting an experienced facial plastic surgeon and seeking a second opinion. 

Nose tip crooked after 2 years is not the only problem.

+1

Nose tip crooked after 2 years is not the only problem. dYour nostrils are retracted with a pinched tip as well as the right mid nose is concave instead of straight, your columella is hanging, etc. See a VERY EXPERIENCED revision rhinoplasty surgeon to revise your nose.

Tip Crooked 2 Years after Rhinoplasty

+1

Two years after rhinoplasty surgery your tip will not change. It is asymmetrical, with a hanging columella and retracted nostril rims. I'm sorry but a revision procedure is the only way to correct these problems and should be done by a surgeon who specializes in revision work.

Tip aesthetics after rhinoplasty

+1

Unfortunately I do not think non-surgical measures will yield a satisfactory result.  Fillers may be able to improve somewhat the symmetry of your tip, but I don't think it will improve the appearance a significant amount.  You have quite a bit of alar retraction (nostrils are pulled up), your columella hangs, and your tip cartilage appears to be over-resected - giving you the squishy feel.  These issues will not be improved without revision surgery.  

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.