Rhinoplasty Treatment to Uplift Nose? (photo)

Hi, I wish to have upliftment of my nose, as it is depressed & small but my concern is the cost of surgery? hiow much I have to pay for the surgery and after care for the same. I leave at Cleveland, is their any cost effective treatment available near by? Many thanks Shankar Kumar

Rhinoplasty Treatment to Uplift Nose?

+1

Tip elevation can definitely be performed.  However, from your pictures, I am not sure I would recommend that.  I may feel differently after an exam or additional pictures from different perspectives.  Rhinoplasty typically costs between $5000 and $15000.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA