Rhinoplasty tip revision. Placed something from outside in to keep it in place and it looks strange? (photo)

I had my revision rhino done 7 days ago.Today I took the cast off (doc told me to). I have being there and I know how swelling does hide the result but I was shocked when I saw my result. First time my tip moved up to much (I had a scar there), so revision was suppose to fix it. My doc put something from outside in into my tip to keep it in place. But now it looks just horrible to me! Nose looks really weird, tip has a hole and looks like it has being cut off! What should I do? Pleas help.

Rhinoplasty tip revision. Placed something from outside in to keep it in place and it looks strange?

+1

I think that in your situation I would recommend that you followup with your surgeon for an exam.