I had a rhinoplasty three months ago after I broke my nose two summers ago. Will it be difficult to fix it? (photo)

I am really not happy with the results (although I think the surgeon was great). (I had a bump on the left side). There are now two small bones sticking out of the skin. They are always visible but it looks worse when I laugh.

I had a rhinoplasty three months ago after I broke my nose two summers ago. Will it be difficult to fix it?

+2

You are still early in recovery.

The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.