Rhinoplasty - Is there a way to make a nose with thick skin look good or defined? (photo)

Are my expectations achievable, as I have thick skin? I'm very scared I will get a obvious & 'meaty', ugly nose after my rhinoplasty (getting one in 2 years). My main concern is my nose bridge, but I also want to get my bump & bulbous tip fixed, & reduce the wideness of my nostrils. I dont want it placed higher. I wanted a nose like Natalie Portman but that's not realistic so I think a nose like Taylor Marie Hill would be better Ive edited some images, Is it possible to achieve this? Thank you!!

Rhinoplasty for thick skin

+1

The degree of thickness of the skin will be the final determinant as to whether or not the nose tip will look refined. This cannot be made with one photograph and must be made during the consultation/ examination. The goals to be accomplished are shaving down the dorsal hump, reducing the bulbous tip, and narrowing wide nostrils with an alar plasty. Virtual Rhinoplasty software App is available on our website link below in addition to our rhinoplasty photo Gallery

Rhinoplasty - Is there a way to make a nose with thick skin look good or defined?

+1

I do not think that the goal picture is reasonable for your anatomy.

Rhinoplasty like Natalie Portman, etc.

+1

it is impossible to give u an answer based on the photo you showed. I need to see photos to give a proper answer. It does not look like u have thick skin.