Rhinoplasty - Is there a way to make a nose with thick skin look good or defined? (photo)

Are my expectations achievable, as I have thick skin? I'm very scared I will get a obvious & 'meaty', ugly nose after my rhinoplasty (getting one in 2 years). My main concern is my nose bridge, but I also want to get my bump & bulbous tip fixed, & reduce the wideness of my nostrils. I dont want it placed higher. I wanted a nose like Natalie Portman but that's not realistic so I think a nose like Taylor Marie Hill would be better Ive edited some images, Is it possible to achieve this? Thank you!!

Rhinoplasty - Is there a way to make a nose with thick skin look good or defined?

+1

I do not think that the goal picture is reasonable for your anatomy.

Rhinoplasty like Natalie Portman, etc.

+1

it is impossible to give u an answer based on the photo you showed. I need to see photos to give a proper answer. It does not look like u have thick skin.