Rhinoplasty: These Are the Results I'd Like to See. Can It Be Done, and What Has to Be Done? (Photo)

I've been wanting a nose job for a really long time, here are a few photos showing what I'd like to change. Please tell me if it can be done and what needs to be done?

Rhinoplasty: These Are the Results I'd Like to See. Can It Be Done, and What Has to Be Done?

+2

I have performed Rhinoplasty and Revision Rhinoplasty for 25 years and IMHO all but the last set of results seem realistic based upon the photos.  In the last set, the nose is extremely narrow and this would require osteotomies to break the nasal bones and move them towards the midline.  The other sets of before & afters could be achieved with a closed Rhinoplasty, rasp down the slight nasal bony hump, trim the cartialgenous hump  with a Retrograde Tip-plasty to thin the nasal tip.  This type of Rhinoplasty typically takes us about 1 hour.  Hope this helps.

Desired changes with rhinoplasty

+2

What you are asking is absolutely realistic and that is exactly how I would have envisioned your rhinoplasty result: narrowed and straightened dorsum, slightly better defined tip with improved rotation (nasolabial angle). All this can be achieved with routine rhinoplasty, given it is performed well.

Alexander Ovchinsky, MD

Well-performed Rhinoplasty Surgery may lead to improvement in the appearance of your nose.

+2

You appear to have a droopy tip and a profile-bump, and on front view, your nose appears a bit wide. Expert Rhinoplasty techniques may be employed to achieve many of the goals you desire. You may want to consult several reputable rhinoplasty specialists to see what you could expect after nose job surgery.

Hope this helps you.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Goals

+2

I think you have very realistic goals. The next step is to find a rhinoplasty surgeon in your area. Take the photos with you and discuss them with the surgeon. No one will be able to make any guarantees. Go for it.

Ronald Schuster, MD

Rhinoplasty and predictable results

+1

It appeas from your images that the results you prefer are achieavable. Specifically, narrowing the dorsum, slightly elevating the tip and reducing the size of the tip with some tip rotation can be achieved. The last photos appear overly narrow to me and give the appearance of a done result. Good luck.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Expectations

+1

Your expectations are realistic and look natural. Rhinoplasty surgery to minimal reduce the nose by removing a slight hump, narrowing the nose and improving definition. 

Will Rhinoplasty Work for Me?

+1

Hello. It is difficult to tell what exactly will need to be done with your nose, but the results that you are looking for can be achieved through rhinoplasty. For a specific plan of treatment you should consult one or more board certified plastic surgeons. The website attached will give you an idea of possible results from rhinoplasty.

Jaime Perez, MD
Rhinoplasty Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD

Realistic Results From Rhinoplasty

+1

Your photos show realistic expectations from rhinoplasty surgery. More indepth computer imaging with a plastic surgeon should confirm what you want to achieve. Your biggest challenge in having a rhinoplasty is to realize that the final results from the procedure will take a full 6 to 12 months to be fully realized for all swelling to resolve. 

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Can It Be Done?

+1

If you are a patient person, your rhinoplasty goals could be accomplished over a twelve month period of healing time.

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

+1

The photos you have posted show realistic expectations from a rhinoplasty surgery, which are achievable.  Please share these photos when you consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you in achieving the results you seek.  If you are willing to travel, you may be able to set up virtual consultations. 

Kimberly Lee, MD