Nose Looks Long and Pointy Post-Rhinoplasty - is This Swelling?

I had a Rhinoplasty 5 weeks ago. I had a bump removed from the bridge and i had the nose shortened a little bit. However, my nose looks extremely long now (i would say even longer than before) and it also looks pointy because of the length. Is this the swelling? will my nose get shorter??

Long Pointy Nose after Rhinoplasty

+1

Without pictures it is difficult to answer your question. At 5 weeks you definitely have swelling, especially in your tip. I don't know if the nose  will get shorter, but it will change as this swelling decreases. Continue to monitor the improvement with your surgeon.