Nostril Asymmetry and Deepened Scar Due to Rhinoplasty Swelling?

I had open tip Rhinoplasty to remove a hump and straighten my nose about a month ago. The hump is gone and I'm happy with that but it still seems asymmetrical

One month after surgey, after taking a picture, one nostril seems higher and slightly larger with a deeper scar than the other, which looks relatively normal. Is this due to swelling? Will it even itself out or will I need a revision if possible to fix in a years time?

Nose appears different early post

+1

Give it some time prior to making any final judgments or decisions. Swelling early in the psotoperative period can distort the nose and be misleading. Generally allow at least 3-4 monthn

1 month is too soon to judge your result after rhinoplasty.

+1

You should bring your concerns to your surgeon. You still have alot of swelling after only a month, so you'll have to sit tight for now.

I'd be happy to comment if you post / email pictures of your full face (frontal and both profiles)

Best regards.

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon