Rhinoplasty Sutures Bleeding Deep Inside Nose After Using Q-tips?

I had a rhinoplasty 7 days ago to correct a crooked nose my cast was taken off nose was cleaned and i flew back home everything was fine I decided to clean the bogeys deep inside the nose I was carefully using Q-tips but i went slightly too deep into the nose to catch the mucus and after shining a light into my nose i saw a minor bleeding in that area I also saw something white attached from one wall to the other inside the nose not sure if it was mucus, it looked thicker than a string

Rhinoplasty and one week out

+1

What you saw may have been a suture or more mucous. Hard to say without an exam.  Best to discuss with your surgeon.