Large Nose With Undefined Tip- Is Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty For Me?

i see a lot websites and products for non-surgical rhinoplasty. does that work can you get fillers in you nose to change the shape? I have a long,large around, short undefined tip i want to know if that would help me? thanks

Non surgical rhinoplasty will not make your nose smaller.

+1

Hi.

I don't think this is for you.  It really sounds like you need to have the tip of your nose refined with surgery.

Non surgical nose jobs

+1

Non surgical nose jobs use "fillers" to get the changes made. They can be used in the tip but mostly to hide irregularities. They probably won't work very well for a wide round tip that you describe. Be careful - I'm sure there will be a lot of "experts" who would be happy to take your money.

Non-surgical rhinoplasty

+1

Fillers are not a good option.  Rhinoplasty depends on the construction of a stable and aesthetically pleasing framework covered by thin soft tissue.  Adding fillers cannot create the delicate angles and ridges needed to create the shadows that we interpret as pleasing nasal contours. 

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty

+1

The non-surgical rhinoplasty uses fillers to fill in any depressions and can smoothen any humps.  It would really depend on what you are looking to achieve and what your nose looks like.

Web reference: http://www.kimberlyleemd.com/procedures2/

Not the best idea

+1

Usually, fillers for rhinoplasty are not the best when trying to make a large nose look smaller. Permanent refinement of the underlying cartilage is the best option even though it does require surgery. Understand that fillers will not last...at are pricey...so I recommend you save your money and put it toward a "real" fix.

Good Luck!

Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon