Which Rhinoplasty Surgery? (photo)

Please advise which Rhinoplasty procedure (i.e. full rhinoplasty, open, closed, nasal tip..?) is required in order to improve my nose (Front.Side photo attached) as I would like to have a smaller/slimmer nose (as JL.1 and JL.2 photos attached)... I have used JL.1 and JL.2 photo's as a guide as to her "before" nose somewhat resembles my current nose..also the "after" nose is what I am hoping to achieve as an improvement to my current nose.. Please advise.. Many Thanks x

Rhinoplasty Results Should Look Natural

+1

Thank you for sharing your photos and explaining how you would like your nose to look.

Nonetheless, it is imperative to mention that a certain nose fitting well on someone's face may not necessarily fit on yours.

With that perspective, the best approach is to consult with a board certified patient of ample experience regardless of the technique to be used to perform your surgery as every surgeon addresses your nasal irregularities differently; what matters is the the end-result.

That being said, please remember that commendable results require an exceptionally skilled surgeon to perform the surgery and settling for anything less than that increases the chances of additional corrective surgeries dramatically.

I hope this helps and please feel free to check the website below.

Thank you for your inquiry.
The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Which Rhinoplasty Surgery? (photo)

+1

Rhinoplasty surgery is such an interment procedure and I think that you have to be very careful about wanting a nose that looks like someone else's nose. Every person has a unique nose of their own and what is possible for you may not be possible for another nose. When patients come to me with pictures of other noses that they want I make them put the photo away and forget about them. If you can not disconnect yourself from that then you are set up for disappointment right from the start. So, being that said I can tell you that I personally do all of my Rhinoplasty surgeries open. I like to look a the structures I am trying to change. That is not to say that man surgeons do them closed and get great results. So the technique is irrelevant. What is important for you is to meet with a board certified surgeon who does many Rhinoplasties and discuss what changes you desire and what is possible for YOUR nose. From your photos there are many things that can be done to improve the appearance, but again, it is difficult to tell form just one photo. Hope this helps.

Richard J. Brown, MD

Results From Rhinoplasty

+1

Hello. With rhinoplasty an experienced, board certified plastic surgeon will be able to make your nose smaller and thinner, much like Jennifer Lopez.

Jaime Perez, MD
Rhinoplasty Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD

Rhinoplasty for the bulbous tip, etc.

+1

Forget the technique that is used.  The results of the surgeon is what matters.  Choose an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does natural noses.