2 weeks post op of Rhinoplasty, I think my lower lateral cartilage is irregular. Is this normal? (photo)

I Had Rhinoplasty surgery two weeks ago but i think the lower lateral cartilage is irreguler but my doctor told me do message for your nose with arden cream and after that placed plaster this lead to recover and become reguler , this true ? I'm very worried for that i think become reguler only by surgery

Two weeks post-operative is too soon to judge your results after rhinoplasty surgery

+1
It's not clear what you're concerned by with your lower lateral cartilages. Your single photo appears to reveal mild nostril asymmetry which may improve with time.

Hope this helps you.

Dr. Joseph

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon