Having Rhinoplasty Surgery, then Getting a Nose Piercing?

I have to have Rhinoplasty surgery to straighten my nose after I've broken it because it causes me breathing problems and nose bleeds, and I was wondering if about 2 months or so afterwards I could get a nose piercing? It would be through the bottom fleshy part of the nose, not through the actual cartilage of the nose. However, the doctor will be making an incision through that area. Would this affect having a piercing there even when it is fully healed? Can I get it done?

Nose piercing

+2

Typically nose piercing at 2 months should be OK - but each situation is unique and only your rhinoplasty surgeon knows the specific details of your procedure and should be the person commenting on post-operative questions such as this