I Had Rhinoplasty Surgery a Month Ago, and I May Have Damaged my Nose.

I wore glasses 2 weeks after surgery, and slept with my head upward for the first 4nights only also, i washed my hair 4 days after surgery, and took bathes with hot water, will this ultimatetly affect my results?

Avoid wearing glasses after Rhinoplasty

+1

I ask all my Rhinoplasty patients to avoid wearing glasses for 6 months after their Rhinoplasty.  Avoid further use and consult with your Rhinoplasty surgeon for further advice.

1 month post-op

+1

It is unlikely that you could have damaged your nose by the activities you mentioned but each situation is unique and only your rhinoplasty surgeon knows the specific details of your procedure and should be the person commenting on post-operative questions such as this

Sam Naficy, MD

Rhinoplasty Surgery a Month Ago

+1

None of the things you mention sound like you damaged your nose, You will experience changes to the shape of the nose as the swelling goes down, but these are independent of what you are describing.

Michel Siegel, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon