I'm Looking for the Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Newport Beach for a Nose Job?

Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon In Newport Beach

+1

Dear John,

Finding the right surgeon should not be a hard quest. Simply, as a start you have to make sure that the surgeon you pick is board certified and of ample experience in Rhinoplasty.

As a triple board certified neck and head surgeon, I take a special interest in facial procedures as they are of a delicate and challenging nature.

Preserving the natural looks of the face and providing results to best fit facial features is a key element to successful facial surgeries.

Consultations with physical assessments are great tools to be able to deliver commendable results to the patients and meet their expectations.

Best of luck to you and thank you for your inquiry.

Dr. Sajjadian

I am up in Beverly Hills but have patients fly in from around the world

+1

I am a double board facial plastic surgeon and ENT up in Beverly Hills, so have special expertise in the function and aesthetic of the nose.  I have patients fly in from around the world and would be happy to give you a consultation.

Babak Azizzadeh, MD

Rhinoplasty

+1

Dear John,

It is impossible for any one person to be the 'best' at any procedure, even if it was something that was actually quantifiable, which it is not.  That is why there is no official, third party issued 'award' for being the best.

Like any other plastic surgical procedure, there are qualified plastic surgeons that have developed a reputation for specific procedures, and are excellent at what they do.  You need meet them and see their photos to determine if you like them first, then their work.

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Selecting a rhinoplasty surgeon in Newport Beach

+1

There are several excellent rhinoplasty surgeons in the Newport Beach area. You can do part of your research online including viewing some of their results and determining who has ones more like what you are looking for. If they all look stylized or like the same nose, this may not be what you want. Make sure that the doctor is board certified either in plastic surgery or ENT.

A consultation with a few would be extremely helpful. Is the staff courteous, professional, patient and reliable. Can you relate well to the doctor and vice versa? These and more questions will help you make a decision that you could be comfortable with.

Steven Turkeltaub, MD

How to find the best Rhinoplasty Surgeon

+1

The best Rhinoplasty surgeon IMHo is the one that has:

1. Impeccable aesthetic judgement as to what will and will not make the nose more attractive
  2. Highest level of Rhinoplasty training
  3. Highest level of experience performing Rhinoplasty, which IMO takes a minimum of 10 years in practice.
  4. Has a great reputation as a Rhinoplasty surgeon

Best Rhinoplasty surgeon is the one who does noses you like.

+1

est Rhinoplasty surgeon is the one who does noses you like. Rhinoplasty is an art form and if you don't like the surgeon's noses seek another.  

Best surgeon depends on the job at hand

+1

There are many experienced rhinoplasty surgeons and each surgeon has a unique set of skills and tools which may make him or her the best surgeon for that unique problem

Sam Naficy, MD