Suggestion for a Rhinoplasty Surgeon in NYC for Crooked Nose?

I have a significantly crooked nose (top bone angles right, while septum curves back left). I'm otherwise happy with my nose. Does anyone know a particular doctor who specializes (and has years of experience) in this type of procedure in NYC? (I travel to Cleveland for work often, so if anyone knows of a great doctor in Cleveland, that could also work.) I would appreciate any referrals or leads immensely.

NYC Rhinoplasty

+2

Your concerns are common. In my office I spend alot of time reviewing the care with patients and the realistic outcomes that can be achieved with rhinoplasty. I like to use a reference from a surgeon that I know from out West. He uses the "ER" term. I can make it straightER, nicER, for women cutER, and often so that you can breathe bettER. But I can not make it Perfect. Be wary of those that say they can! Good luck choosing your surgeon.

Rhinoplasty Recommendation in NY

+2

I would recommend Dr. Norman Pastorek. I have had the privilege of follow him over years and see his work. He is outstanding.  For a second consult I would recommend Dr. Tobias.

Regards

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Surgeon in The Big Apple for Correction of a Crooked Nose

+2

Hi NY,

I would trust my crooked nose to Steven Pearlman, MD in New York City. 

Minas Constantinides, Norman Pastorek, and Thomas Romo are all excellent and well respected rhinoplasty surgeons as well.

Good luck with your new straight nose.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD

Rhinoplasty Surgeon in NYC for Crooked Nose

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. Mark Schwartz, Sydney Coleman, and Dr. David Shafer are possibilities. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Consult several Rhinoplasty surgeons in NY.

+1

You should consult several board-certified, experienced Rhinoplasty specialists before you commit to surgery. You should also see many photos of people with simillar concerns.

Your nose is the center-piece of your face, and your appearance will dramatically improve when your nose is straighter.

I've attached a link to my Rhinoplasty photos for your perusal.

I hope this is helpful, and best regards.

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon