Best Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Houston, Texas?

I see lots of recs. for Dr Gunter in Dallas and would be willing to travel but would prefer to stay in Houston. Any recommendations for the best primary rhinoplasty surgeon in Houston? Thanks

Houston, Texas Rhinoplasty Surgeon Recommendation

Hi Anon,

Russell Kridel, MD is an excellent rhinoplasty surgeon in the Houston area. There is a 25 word minimum here on RealSelf so that is the reason I have included this sentence. Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon

Best Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Houston, Texas

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. Rod Rohrich and Dr. John Tebbetts are possibilities. Consult with 2 - 3 board certified plastic surgeons to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Rhinoplasty surgeons in Houston

Finding the correct surgeon for you is truly and individual choice. I agree that Russ Kridel is a top guy. However, it is important to look at before and after photos to make sure you like his results. I like his results. I like his experience. But each patient has their own individual likes and dislikes. Rhinoplasty is one of those operations where traveling is not a bad idea.

Jay Calvert, MD

Rhinoplasty in Houston, Texas

Dr. Gunter is a very good surgeon. I suggest seeing Dr. Russel Kridel. He is a well thought of rhinoplasty surgeon in Houston, Texas. I am sure that your visit will be worth your while and save you a trip.

Philip S. Schoenfeld, MD
Chevy Chase Facial Plastic Surgeon

I recommend Dr Kridel in Houston

Dr Kridel is a world renowned rhinoplasty surgeon, right there in Houston. Of course, make sure to do your homework and see a number of surgeons. But Dr Kridel is a respected surgeon, who does consistently great work.

Peyman Solieman, MD