Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon for Complex Tip Work?

I am looking at having a primary rhinoplasty that will mostly require complex tip work (rather than removal of a dorsal hump). I am wondering if there is a rhinoplasty surgeon who has a good reputation for doing tip work? I know this is the most difficult area to work on and I would like someone very experienced in it

Rhinoplasty Surgeon for Complex Tip Work

+1

Over the past 35 years I've never known a surgeon who specializes in just tip work. A good experienced rhinoplasty specialist will take care of difficult, complex tips. Look at a surgeon's results, especially in tips similar to yours.

Best Tip Rhinoplasty Surgeon

+1

Other than locating the plastic surgeons in your area, check the credentials and the websites.  Find the surgeon you feel produces the type of results you want.  There are many good surgeons who operate on all parts of the nose.  Find the board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA